TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At National Injury Assist, we specialize in offering Legal Liaison Services aimed at simplifying the process for consumers seeking the right legal representation. We collect and use consumer information to ensure efficiency in achieving this goal.
Definition of Offers:
"Offers", as mentioned in these terms, encompasses a broad spectrum of opportunities and products provided or represented by National Injury Assist's partners. This includes, but is not restricted to, Legal, Financial, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Auto Insurance, Real Estate, Survey, Sweepstakes, and other similar products and services.
- National Injury Assist links consumers with prospective legal providers within our network of Law Firms or Attorneys or Call Centers ("partners").
- To utilize our service, it's mandatory to fill in one or more online forms detailing personal and specific information, such as name, contact details, date of birth, limited health data, and more.
- Upon form submission, we share your details with one or multiple partners from our network. This submission signifies your explicit consent to be contacted by National Injury Assist and the partners for assistance or additional offers.
- Marketing partners, upon receiving your data, evaluate it in real-time to determine suitable legal services for you. The submission of the form implies your consent to this review and verification process.
- We are not a Law Firm and don't make decisions relating to legal matches or guarantees. We also don't endorse specific products or partners.
- Partners are wholly responsible for their offered services. National Injury Assist holds no liability for any damages or costs tied to any Legal Liaison Services.
- National Injury Assist reserves the right to modify its services or deny access for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitations:
This website and its associated services and products are offered "AS IS". National Injury Assist denies all forms of warranties, either direct or implied. Engaging with this website or National Injury Assist services is solely at your discretion.
Your use of this website implies your agreement to protect National Injury Assist and its partners from any claims, damages, or expenses (including legal fees) arising from your activities on this platform.
Our website may provide links to third-party websites. This inclusion does not imply endorsement or any association with their operators. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, their content, policies, or practices.
Arbitration and Dispute Resolution:
All disputes between you and the company will be arbitrated. This means you forfeit your right to a court trial. By using National Injury Assist services, you consent to these terms. If these terms are not agreeable, please refrain from using this website. Any disputes will be resolved in the state of Utah.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and National Injury Assist. If any part of these Terms is determined unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid and unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in effect. Any failure by National Injury Assist to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. National Injury Assist may amend these Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on its website. All amended terms are automatically effective immediately, upon posting.
Agreement Upon Submission:
If you have any dispute concerning any aspect of these Terms of Website Use, the Website, or any of our services, you agree to submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in the county where you live by filing a Demand for Arbitration. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute including any claim that all or any part of these Terms of Website Use are unenforceable. Opt-Out of Arbitration/Class Action Waiver. The Terms & Conditions do not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these Dispute Resolution Provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first register on the nationalinjuryassist Website. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, VIA YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AS WELL AS YOUR RIGHT TO BRING, JOIN OR PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT OR MULTI-PARTY ARBITRATION BROUGHT AGAINST US, ANY PERSON RELATED TO US OR A SERVICE PROVIDER USED BY US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE.
Changes to These Terms:
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for changes.
© 2024 National Injury Assist™. All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this notice, please write to us with your specific instructions at:
Attention: Consumer Services (National Injury Assist), 5442 S. 900 E, Ste. #156, Murray, UT 84117,
or email [email protected].